Humidifier Service, Humidifier Installation & Humidifier RepairNorthbrook, IL, Lake Zurich, IL, Arlington Heights, IL, Wheeling, IL, Lake Forest, IL & Deerfield, IL
The long and severe winters in Chicago, IL and the surrounding suburbs often result in overly dry indoor environments. While homeowners sometimes turn to portable humidifiers, they require regular cleaning and maintenance to avoid creating a source of bacteria and mold. Aeroseal Experts specializes in a range of whole-home humidification options to answer the requirements of any size or style home. Installing directly into existing HVAC equipment, these innovative air quality accessories operate silently, require little upkeep, and allow customized control. Introducing necessary moisture into the home helps to avoid health risks, while also ensuring softer skin, defending against property damage, improving comfort, and decreasing energy costs.
Improve air quality with an expert humidifier installation!
Studies have proven that increasing humidity levels to 43 percent or higher significantly decreases the ability of airborne viruses to cause flu infections. In conditions of low humidity, nearly eighty percent of viruses can transmit the disease through the air. When relative humidity is maintained within the optimum range, that number drops to only fourteen percent. Achieving a safer home environment is both simple and cost effective. Contact the professionals from Aeroseal Experts, and we’ll provide the information, recommendations, and service you need to combat any challenge. We enhance and protect indoor environments throughout Arlington Heights, Northbrook, Lake Forest, Glenview, Lake Zurich, Deerfield, Wheeling & Chicago, IL.
Some of the negative effects of insufficient humidity include:
- Sore throat
- Dry skin, potentially eczema & psoriasis
- Dry nasal passages, potentially sinusitis
- Breathing problems
- Aggravated symptoms of asthma and allergies
- Itchy, sore eyes
- Sleeping difficulties
- Damage to paint, wallpaper and wood furnishings
- Static shock
- Feeling chilly
Some of the many benefits of whole-home humidification include:
- Reduced risk of infection – Many viruses and bacteria thrive in dry air and can’t travel as well in moist air.
- Softer skin – Adding moisture to the air soothes and prevents issues from dry skin, easing the discomfort of eczema.
- Quicker recovery times – Proper humidity levels promotes shortened suffering from cold and sinus infections by keeping nasal passages and your throat moist.
- Protect woodwork – Dry air can cause fine wood furnishings and moldings to split and crack.
- Asthma relief – Dry air irritates lungs, and as moisture levels decrease, asthma symptoms worsen. Humidified air makes it easier to breathe.
- Cost savings – Moist air feels warmer, allowing lower thermostat settings, and saving money on monthly heating bills.
- Fewer electric shocks – Combat static and electric shock and protect low voltage electronics by achieving optimum humidity levels.