Allergen Removal, Duct Cleaning Service & Asthma & Allergy ControlLake Forest, IL, Northbrook, IL, Lake Zurich, IL, Glenview, IL, Arlington Heights, IL, Deerfield, IL, Wheeling, IL
Dust particles that are large enough to be visible typically get trapped in the nose and mouth when you breathe them in, and are then breathed out or swallowed. Unfortunately, the bigger problem is the dust you can’t see. Smaller, invisible particles remain airborne much longer, travel further, and are more likely to enter the lungs. Ultrafine particles can be absorbed right into the bloodstream. The type, size, and amount of dust in the air greatly impacts your health. Eliminating dust, while it’s still airborne, significantly improves Indoor Air Quality. Aeroseal Experts specializes in innovative Dust Control systems to create cleaner, healthier environments in Chicago, IL and the surrounding suburbs.
Professional Dust Control Service
Whether you’re targeting a work, hobby, or living space, Aeroseal Experts ensures results that will let you breathe easier. We implement Dust Control to significantly reduce airborne particulates by drawing the air through a series of filters. These cost-effective systems deliver straightforward results, suiting your specific needs, and maintaining superior indoor conditions. Contact the professionals from Aeroseal Experts for further information and helpful recommendations. We provide skilled service and affordable solutions throughout Arlington Heights, Northbrook, Lake Forest, Glenview, Lake Zurich, Deerfield, Wheeling & Chicago, IL.
- Irritation of the eyes
- Asthma attacks
- Aggravation of allergy symptoms
- Worsening of symptoms from respiratory infection
- Flare ups of atopic dermatitis and skin conditions like eczema
- Anyone exposed to high levels of dust
- People with respiratory conditions are at greater risk of long-term health problems
- Babies and young children who are still developing are at higher risk
- The elderly
- Infants or children who crawl on the floor typically ingest a substantial amount of dust