Dehumidifier Maintenance, Dehumidifier Repair & Dehumidifier InstallationLake Zurich, IL, Deerfield, IL, Northbrook, IL, Glenview, IL, Lake Forest, IL & Arlington Heights, IL
Over fifty percent of homes in Chicago, IL and the surrounding suburbs show visible signs of humidity. Beyond the discomfort of that sticky feeling, an excess of moisture is actually a threat to your health. Moist conditions create the perfect breeding ground for various molds, harmful bacteria, and dust mites, which can aggravate allergies, trigger asthma attacks, irritate eyes, nose, and throat, and result in a long list of health and respiratory problems. Excess humidity and the consequences are especially dangerous for small children, elderly people, and anyone suffering from existing respiratory issues. Contact Aeroseal Experts at (847) 787-7325 for effective air quality solutions in Chicago, IL and the surrounding suburbs. We offer a line of sophisticated and proven Dehumidifiers to suit your specific requirements and goals.
Create optimum air quality with a dehumidifier system from Aeroseal Experts!
When relative humidity rises above sixty percent, the air feels hotter than it actually is. Your sweat will not evaporate as fast as it normally does, and you’ll be tempted to turn down the thermostat. Rather than putting greater strain on the air conditioner, paying higher utility bills, and suffering the discomfort of overcooling, consider the installation of a dehumidifier. Effective dehumidifiers target the entire home, removing excess moisture to optimize the health and enjoyment of your indoor environment. These innovative systems handle any sized space, operate quietly, require little maintenance, and allow customized settings. The professionals from Aeroseal Experts provide knowledgeable recommendations, seamless installation, and helpful services throughout Arlington Heights, Northbrook, Lake Forest, Glenview, Lake Zurich, Deerfield, Wheeling & Chicago, IL.
Some of the negative side effects of excess humidity include:
- Discomfort – Hot, humid air makes your body less efficient at releasing heat, which means sweat and discomfort.
- Mold and Mildew – A humid environment is the ideal breeding ground for microscopic organisms which can spread throughout the vents and behind walls, and are toxic once they enter the body.
- Dust Mites – Dust mites thrive in humidity, growing larger, reproducing more quickly, and causing trouble for people who suffer asthma and allergies.
- Property Damage – Humidity can penetrate every feature of the home, such as walls, crawl spaces, and even the foundation, possibly leading to mold and mildew and compromising structural integrity.
- Risk to Furnishings – Creaky floorboards, warped woodwork, peeling paint, and water stains on walls can all be blamed on excessive moisture in the home.
- Budget – Humid air feels hotter, leading to lower thermostat settings and greater strain on air conditioning equipment. The result is higher cooling bills, greater chance of equipment malfunction, and shortened service life.