If there is even a single, minor leak anywhere in the duct system, heated/cooled air is allowed to escape instead of reaching its intended designation. Because the heated/cooled air isn’t entirely directed toward optimum comfort, your HVAC system will be forced to run longer to achieve thermostat settings. The extended operation results in more wear and tear on equipment, greater energy usage, and higher monthly utility bills. According to the Department of Energy, a leak in air ducts will result in the system using thirty percent more energy. For affordable solutions, call on the experts from Aeroseal Experts for Aeroseal Duct Sealing in Chicago, IL and the surrounding suburbs.
Efficient Aeroseal Duct Sealing Service
Using innovative software, Aeroseal Experts accurately diagnoses the condition of air ducts and calculates leakage. Rather than rely on the ineffective and labor-intensive process of manually searching out and repairing each and every leak, our technicians are qualified in patented Aeroseal Duct sealing. Air is blown into the duct system, compressed, and injected with adhesive particles. As the air escapes through holes and cracks, the particles adhere and buildup along the edges, effectively sealing without leaving residue behind. The process is entirely safe for the environment, causes no damage to the duct system, and creates no mess in the home. Call Aeroseal Experts at (847) 787-7325 for further information, scheduling, and conscientious service throughout Arlington Heights, Northbrook, Lake Forest, Glenview, Lake Zurich, Deerfield, Wheeling & Chicago, IL.
Rewards of Aeroseal Duct Sealing from Aeroseal Experts include:
- Healthier Indoor Air Quality – Eliminating the entrance of untreated and contaminated outside air, a properly sealed duct system protects the health and cleanliness of breathing air.
- More Even Temperatures – Prevents the loss of heated/cooled air and avoids uncomfortable hot/cold spots and temperature fluctuations.
- Energy Efficiency – A sealed duct system reduces demand on HVAC equipment, allowing shorter run times, reduced energy use, and lower monthly costs.
- Combat Mold and Mildew – When humid outside air is sucked into the duct system, it can condense into water and cause mold and mildew, risking the health of your family, especially children and the elderly.
- Prevent Backdrafting – When there is a leak in the air ducts, the pressure will draw air from vented appliances into the home and contaminate breathing air.
- Cleaner Home – Flaws in the ducts pulls dust, dirt, and other debris into the system, and then blows it back out through air vents.